يرجى العلم أن بلدية أبوظبي قد فرضت قيودًا على المطاعم خلال فترة الوباء. للمزيد من المعلومات اضغط هنا.
• Dress code: casual/chic, traditional wear is welcome
• Tables are available for 2 HRS and a half, after which they will be re-booked. Please contact us at +97125581713 if you want to stay longer
• Tables booked from 1:30 pm to 6.00 pm or 9:30 pm or later, tables will not be re-booked and no need to request the table for a longer period of time if required
• Maximum 20 mins holding time for tables, after which will be canceled
• Window table or specific areas cannot be guaranteed when taking reservations, but will do our best to accomodate your request
• For group bookings please contact us +97125581713
• Food that has not been prepared in our kitchens is not to be consumed on our premises, this includes celebratory cakes, please ask if you would like a cake made by us
• We cater for most dietary requirements and have strict policies in place for customers with food allergies
• Increased hygiene and social distancing measures must be followed.
• Smoking:cigars or pipes are not permitted
Leveraging off its African heritage, The Meat Co's innovative design and striking decor reflects an eclectic combincation of colour, texture and bespoke elements. In addition to this, the iconic location of the restaurant with a view of thr Burj Al Arab creates a sense of theatre for diners.
It is the meticulous procurement of the best steaks from around the globe and the unique ageing process, combined with the eclectic atmosphere and warm hospitality that maintains The Meat Co's loyal following. From Mayura Station Signature Wagyu (+10) to the Prime 1kg Tomahawk steak, meat takes centre stage on the menu. Catch fresh seafood, a raw bar and a selection of speciality dishes with influence from the brands' South African heritage.