Please be aware that the municipality of Abu Dhabi has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
• Dress code: casual/chic, traditional wear is welcome
• Tables are available for 2 HRS and a half, after which they will be re-booked. Please contact us at +97126262131 if you want to stay longer
• Tables booked from 1:30 pm to 6.00 pm or 9:30 pm or later, tables will not be re-booked and no need to request the table for a longer period of time if required
• Maximum 20 mins holding time for tables, after which will be canceled
• Window table or specific areas cannot be guaranteed when taking reservations, but will do our best to accomodate your request
• For group bookings please contact us +97126262131
• Food that has not been prepared in our kitchens is not to be consumed on our premises, this includes celebratory cakes, please ask if you would like a cake made by us
• We cater for most dietary requirements and have strict policies in place for customers with food allergies
• Increased hygiene and social distancing measures must be followed.
• Smoking:cigars or pipes are not permitted
Bentley Kitchen presents it’s own take on European fusion cuisine, from classic French influences and inspiration from around the world. Perfectly located on Al Maryah island, the restaurant is part of The Galleria’s Dining Collection and offers a relaxed yet funky atmosphere.
From leisurely lunches and post work happy hour, to a romantic evening and celebrations with friends, there’s always a reason to visit Bentley Kitchen. Bentley Kitchen has a personality that evolves in step with the ambience of its guests, an atmosphere which is a magical ingredient of its many attractions.