Please be aware that the municipality of Dubai has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
Please be informed of the following for your convenience:
• Maximum allowed time per visit 3 hours.
• Maximum 6 people allowed each table (depends table availability and including kids and babies).
• In order to purchase alcoholic beverage we need to order any from the food menu.
• Mask must be worn at all times while not sat at the table including using washroom.
• Social distance of 2 Meters must be maintained by all.
• Tuesday and Friday there is a min.spend of 100aed per person for reservation.
• Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for group of 10pax and above need to give deposit to secure the booking. (500aed if Ala Carte and 20% for the Brunch)...(at least a day before the booking they can pass by in the outlet to give the deposit)
Sit back and take in the view, as Cargo brings you to a bustling harbour-side eatery, reminiscent of 1960s Hong Kong. Think shipping crates, raw steel, concrete and weathered wood interiors, looking out onto an impressive view of Dubai Marina. Cargo’s guests can choose from delicious ‘street food’ inspired Asian cuisine and an extensive beverage menu, whilst enjoying a relaxed and social atmosphere.