Please be aware that the municipality of Bahrain has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
Please be informed of the following for your convenience:
• All diners are required to wear Face masks
• Advance reservation is required
• Outdoor Sitting Only until 23rd of September
• Maximum 5 Persons per table
• No shisha service
• Minimum spend 10bhd per Person and Maximum 3 hours of Stay
SEAFOOD UNDER THE STARS | Every Thursday And Friday, 7:00PM – 11:00PM
• 20BHD per Person- Set Menu including Salad, Seafood on the Grill, Pasta and Pizza with Soft Beverages
• 25BHD per Person - Set Menu including Salad, Seafood on the Grill, Pasta and Pizza with House wine and Beer (Unlimited for 2 Hours)
Fresh ingredients, homemade pasta and an antipasti bar await diners at Fiamma, the sizzling Italian eatery located at the opulent Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa. Smell the aroma of pizza hot from their authentic wood-fired oven while dining inside or on the terrace overlooking the pool and panoramic Arabian Ocean.
Headed by talented Chef Andrea Barone, Fiamma prides itself on offering its guests a real personal touch; on arrival guests are attended by one of the Sous Chefs to assist in deciding on what to dine your taste-buds on. In true Italian fashion there’s an antipasta bar to wet your appetite over some delectable nibbles as you await the main course.
Fiamma offers diners an array of classic Italian favorites, including homemade pasta, pizzas freshly baked in a wood-fire oven, creamy risotto, focaccia drizzled with fragrant olive oil and an array of scrumptious desserts. Some of the mouthwatering chow that gives this eatery its culinary edge include Angus Tenderloin Tartare with Sicilian Citrus, aswell as a sublime Osso Bucco. Beautifully presented, every dish is made with finest quality ingredients to ensure true authenticity.
Fiamma's friendly staff and stylish, colorful interior design - all Mediterranean blues, tall pillars and stacked barrels of wine and olive oil - gives an overall atmosphere of warmth and flare. Enjoy Italian the right way at Fiamma! Saluti.